This startup works with owners, builders, and general contractors to deliver data and insights via computer vision and artificial intelligence. With their ambient project monitoring system, their customers can make more informed decisions, more easily manage their projects, and perhaps most importantly get home quicker and safer. They are in a rapid growth phase. If you like challenge, excitement, creative thinking, join our team and work with industry leaders.
As a Product Manager, you're building a new construction data and insights platform that our customers absolutely can't live without. That infamous Venn diagram of Product Managers, the one that overlaps Tech, Business, and UX … that's who we need.
You will shape high-level product goals but also get your hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers to conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, and analyze usage data. You have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, and working with engineering to develop our software.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You've been a product manager for more than a few years and at a few different companies or within a few different verticals.
- You have a history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach.
- It's urgent. There's a pipeline of new clients and a portfolio of existing clients. You know how to prioritize everyone's time to make and keep clients happy.
- You're a friendly, calm, and keen communicator. You can discuss what happened with the last release to senior leadership, message DevOps for current network performance data, and keep folks in the loop when they call you to ask how things are going while you're doing a customer "ride along" with the Superintendent on a crane 300 feet up in the air without breaking a sweat.
- Growth mindset. This is a startup so it's our job to learn, deliver, and scale faster than the competition. You keep your axe sharp to stay ahead and move quickly. You're not afraid to say "I don't know, but I can find out."
- You're no stranger to collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- It's second nature for you to oversee a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Manager's view, etc.