This series A company is a young, venture backed, high growth SaaS business, in a white-hot space. This is your chance to make your mark. While this role is for an individually contributing sales person, you will work closely with the entire e-staff and be able to contribute in many areas that go beyond sales. You will report directly to the CRO who has deep experience and success in complex sales as well as in building go to market teams. This is a chance to join a high growth company early, and directly impact the long-term success of the organization.
Take the first steps (sales) to create happy customers for their SaaS solutions by executing sales cycles through the orchestration of internal and external resources. We need entrepreneurial, creative, goal-oriented relationship builders and problem solvers ready to embrace the challenges of helping to grow a young start-up business. We want self-motivated, metrics-driven, and team-oriented salespeople. ICP and Target market is currently Project Managers and Executives, at larger General Contractors, Developers, and Owners in the construction industry. Think the ENR 400. A successful Account Executive will be able to:
- Represent us in a highly professional manner
- Operate relatively independently, but work with the CRO to manage territory to maximize revenue
- Demonstrate excellent phone and in person presence
- Simultaneously Position them and qualify opportunities, by presenting the unique value proposition in a compelling manner, framed by a value-based selling approach that includes some business and return on investment analysis
- While this is first a closing role, you will be required - certainly in the beginning - to prospect yourself and build your own pipeline. There is a SDR team in place to drive meetings, who you will work with.
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and a desire to dig to understand the pain, and eventually the buying process, of the prospect
- Exhibit ability to link customer pains/opportunities/needs to Indus.ai benefits
- Learn and understand how to sell AI software into the construction industry.
- Position the company's advantages against perceived alternatives and competing offerings;
- Understand customer goals associated with construction safety, site awareness, and project delays and overall project and establish Indus.ai as a best in class product experience solution
- Have an appreciation for, and willingness to do, good sales forecasting;
- Independently create an opportunity pipeline while executing multiple concurrent (complex) sales cycles;
- Account Executives will build direct relationships with executives and Project Managers
- Record of Achievement and Experience:
- At least 5+ years of above quota performance with a strong record of achievement in other experiences such as academics, accreditations, athletics, and non-sales job responsibilities. Examples of "extreme" performance like number one, salesman of the year, and other top performance achievements will be given heavy weighting.
- Prior startup experience is a big plus. If you don't have it, be sure this is what you want, and you can excel in this kind of environment
- Experience and familiarity selling into the construction industry is a big plus but a candidate with the talent to excel is more important than specific domain experience.
- All successful candidates will be well versed in complex sales methodologies and be able to concurrently manage up to fifteen opportunities with 2-6 month sales cycles involving many parties.
- $140,000 Base
- $280,000 OTE