My client is an awsome early stage AdTech startup who have a unified video platform that leverages blockchain, AI and cryptography. They are establishing a fair, accurate and efficient exchange of ad impressions and data. Due to continued growth and expansion they are hiring a Client Success Manager. As a Client Success Manager you will:
- Partner with clients to inform, develop and roll out the best solutions for solving their business, technical and operational challenges to drive their topline revenue, profitability or both.
- Provide pre-sales or strategic consulting as needed, with the broader purview of recommending when to build out these services full-time.
- Develop a scalable framework to onboard, manage and support different client types, including Agencies, Advertisers and Publishers.
- Build out the processes & templates for structured client check-ins. Think client QBRs, but with more flexibility since the entire platform is real-time.
- BA/BS from top-tier university
- 3-5+ years of proven leadership in Account Management or similar capacity with post-sales revenue ownership in ad-tech, mar-tech or management consulting. (Buy-side experience preferred).
- Ability to communicate abstract, technical concepts in the context of their business value clearly and concisely to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with OTT streaming video (avid streamers a plus) and linear TV as well as the planning, buying and measurement processes across both.
- Desire to roll up your sleeves, foster a culture of accountability, drive success and change an industry.