Our fast-growing Series A client is seeking a CTO based in San Francisco. Our client has been designed to protect your privacy with private threaded sharing. Focused on people you really know, we're making social a safe, happy place again without personal data mining.
The client is looking for a CTO to take ownership of all technical responsibilities for the company. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead with vision, thought and compassion. You will come equipped with the highest level of technical and personal skills needed to guide the company's success. You will have advanced degrees in computer science or related fields
- As the CTO you will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform.
- You will be interfacing with other divisional heads coordinating your needs and theirs to ensure efficient execution of business goals.
- You will be working with a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the Company's success.
- MSc or other relevant education with at least 10 years total experience, 2+ years as CTO or similar leadership role in successful social/mobile community products strongly preferred
- PhD or multi-discipline relevant degrees in technical fields
- Strong experience in multiple technologies and mastery of mobile social specific technologies.
- Validated self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve with the invention, innovation, and empathy.
- The ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- Strong background in social, mobile products.
- Work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to C-level peers and direct reports.
- Design for rapid growth across complex technologies at a global scale
- Recruit key personnel
- Manage technical team leaders in the US and abroad
- Plan and budget technology resources in alignment with company goals
- Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors