Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping developers across all aspects of their user journey with Coinbase, from sourcing new relationships to fostering deeper ties with existing ones. You will focus on engaging and supporting the crypto community and advocate for them both internally and externally. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Contribute to and execute on a developer relations strategy for key Coinbase developer initiatives, including Rosetta , Developer Portal , and developer grants .
- Engage the crypto developer community through meetups, roadshows, boot camps, hackathons, lectures, and other channels of education.
- Act as a key resource for our top developers and partners and act as a subject matter expert in order to facilitate adoption of the product
- Produce and maintain developer-facing docs and training materials for crypto developers
- Partner with various internal teams e.g. product, engineering, and marketing to increase adoption, product usage, and community advocacy.
- Stay on top of the latest trends including the ability to spot bleeding edge topics and opportunities within the crypto and adjacent businesses
- Provide strategic recommendations and partner with the product and engineering team to prioritize a product roadmap
Nice to haves:
- Experience in fostering a global community through user group support and outreach programs
- Data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of a developer community.
- The ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and persistence to drive towards outcomes while navigating a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of work experience working with blockchain technologies
- 5+ years of rele vant experience in technology, fintech, or developer relations
- An engineering background
- Actively engaged in the crypto community