The iOS/macOS apps are equally important to us and we believe in the native experience, and that is what we want you to bring to our users.
We try to use the best tools for the job:
• Swift, for the iOS/macOS apps (let’s just not mention Objective-C anymore);
• AWS, for our servers and storage;
• Kubernetes and Docker, for our services.
• 3+ years of experience working with object oriented programming;
• Knowledge of different web technologies and UI/UX standards;
• Comfortable with HTML and CSS;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
• Ability to write clean and clear code with proper tests coverage (Unit, Snapshot, UI);
• Experienced in version control (Git);
• Familiarity with continuous integration;
• Good verbal and written English.
• 2+ years of experience in Swift (and iOS-development)
• Have experience working with native iOS Apps;
• Knowledgeable in SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data and cocoa frameworks;
• Have published (in App Store) apps created (fully or in part) by you;
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and iOS/macOS interface guidelines;
• Attentivnese to the details: please start your application with the weather in your town;
• Understanding of Material Design principles and interface guidelines.
The undeniable advantage is if you have experience of developing mobile crypto wallets / crypto exchanges / or similar crypto applications. We are looking only Russian-speaking candidate from all over the world.