The goal of the TPM is to drive the product to completeness and the everyday activities that contribute to it: stakeholder alignments (team A, B, and C met to discuss a new feature and agreed on the way forward), resolving blockers (team A delays the new feature and Tech PgM should find a way to unblock team B dependent on this feature), escalations (team B is going to start a big fuss about delaying project X and some urgent meeting needed immediately), etc.
Good reference for what they are looking for: https://medium.com/swlh/technical-product-manager-vs-technical-program-manager-c206bfceb76f
- You are meticulous, detail-oriented, and have an inclination for documentation
- You have a history of data-based decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, manages time efficiently, able to complete work in a timely manner without active supervision
- Five years in a technical role, i.e., programmer, etc
- Another three years as a technical program manager
- A degree in computer science or something related
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in Go
- Experience in Google Cloud
- Experience in ad tech
- Experience in cryptography
- Experience in data science
They are a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. They embrace their differences and believe they fuel their creativity. They come from varied backgrounds and think that's important. But whether it's taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, they are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming an employee:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1, with additional plan options available with minimal employee contribution.
- Commuter Benefits: Madhive offers Wageworks commuter benefits. Plus, we're centrally located just a couple blocks from New York City's Penn Station.
- Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
- Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator, and lunch provided everyday!
- HQ Centrally located: Office is a stone's throw from Penn Station & Hudson Yards in Chelsea. - Open to 100% WFH/Remote