Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who enjoys working with people on a daily basis, has a sharp eye for detail, and who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. They will own interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies. If you are interested in kickstarting your career in recruiting, this is a great place to take ownership and learn by partnering with recruiters to develop a world class recruiting process.What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Take ownership of candidates' interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- 2+ years of previous recruiting coordination experience.
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shuffle priorities under high-pressure time constraints.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree
Of note, this is a 10-month contract position with potential to convert at the end of the contract term.