Our partner is a marketplace where are making a difference for thousands of businesses in multiple markets and currently looking for top-notch talent that want to change the way businesses utilize on-demand talent to fill staffing gaps. In addition to providing a convenient solution for hiring needs, they are enabling and empowering gig workers to spend their time to make extra money and take control of their financial destiny.
Join the "the Uber of Staffing", as their technology enables them to service needs of the massive gig economy. They are looking to hire a Lead Product Designer to begin building out their Design team!
Who you are:
- You are highly empathetic and passionate about helping others.
- You're excited about building a strong design foundation within our team, but also eager to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to ship products and features our users love.
- You've been part of a high functioning product and design team and have a knack for user research and UX design, but can be effective across a number of other product design functions.
- You're ready to take ownership of our design process and the end-to-end designs of the most critical areas of our product.
What you'll do:
- Take high level product ideas from conception through execution, across web and mobile.
- They are a small team so you'll work across a wide range of areas - product strategy, user research, and UX/UI design in particular.
- Take joint ownership of metrics and strategy with the product team, and work collaboratively with engineering and operations to achieve goals
- Mentor their existing team of 2 talented product designers and implement the design tools and processes needed to build the foundation of a high functioning, global design team
You should have:
- 5+ years experience as a product designer across web and mobile
- Mastery in design tools like Figma or Sketch
- A passion for hard problems and helping people
Interested in learning more? Contact Jennifer@Intelletec.com