Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
This position will roll up to the Director, Demand Generation. In addition to the marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with teams responsible for Circle's go-to-market, growth, sales, and revenue operations. You'll play a pivotal role in both the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns and have a material impact on how the company generates revenue. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Management of our business systems (mainly Hubspot) to keep our database organized, segmented, and instrumented to execute campaigns.
- Develop and implement marketing operations strategies aimed at improving the efficiency of the entire go-to-market organization.
- Design, build, and execute email marketing, lifecycle nurture, and event marketing campaigns.
- Close collaboration with the sales organization on lead management and qualification.
- Data analysis and reporting both within our business systems, data warehouse / BI tool, and Excel / Google Sheets.
- Help with ABM strategy and execution.
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting and analytics that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Experience managing and executing end-to-end lifecycle (nurture) and email marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales operations, including how business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation) are used to drive go-to-market strategy and analysis.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills.
We're looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 3+ years of Marketing, Revenue Operations or related experience
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools)
- Strong database and Excel / Google Sheets experience
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren't afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.