Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll learn:
You will gain first hand experience by sitting in on meetings to discover the process teams undergo, how they communicate and collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to build creative strategy and deliver creative solutions.
You'll get guidance and feedback from design professionals, learning the process they take to solve complex problems, and see firsthand how a design system is created and implemented using Sketch libraries, Abstract, and Invision. What you will work on:
You will work under the supervision of the Associate Director, Creative , supporting the on the execution of campaign deliverables.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Prepare images to support social and blog posts
- Assist with website updates, emails, product releases, and communications (blog) via Hubspot
- Assist with collateral, quality assurance, copyediting
- Attend team meetings, project kickoffs and creative reviews
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Graphic Design or Digital Arts major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Sketch. Bonus points for InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator knowledge
- The ability to effectively prioritize your own tasks and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to work and learn in a start-up environment
- Animation skills a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.