Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $7 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Senior Financial Analyst of Finance & Strategy, you will be an integral part of the finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with functional leaders to monitor spend and resource planning, and partner with the revenue organization to bring insight to the types of customers we serve. This is not a '9-5' job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the VP of Finance and Strategy to build out a strong finance team focused on bringing visibility into the health of the business through reporting and company-wide reports. We are looking for an ambitious, 'no job is beneath me' attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work and dedication. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Partner with functional leaders to provide reporting on spend and resource planning
- Drive standardized reporting and create a business partnership function across the organization
- Work with sales and marketing teams to build out analytics measuring the ROI on lead generation, variable spend, and segmentation of customers to understand behaviors and use cases
- Lead the company wide annual budgeting process and ownership of the long and short-term models
- Create monthly reports measuring the health of the company
- Partner with executive leadership to help drive sound decision making
- Lead the implementation and use of forecasting tools
- Develop and standardize board level reports and presentations
- Assist in creation of the Investor Relations function
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic financial organization partnering with various other functions. Prior experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance or venture capital strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have a consistent track record of outstanding financial and strategic analysis and delivering meaningful recommendations based on this analysis.
- Strong communication skills to tell a story using financials and to demonstrate the future vision of the company.
- Experience taking detailed information and synthesizing to create executive level presentations
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to executive level and the creation of dashboards and repeatable processes.
- Aspires to go beyond finance and understanding every part of the business to provide the best level of partnership across the organization.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.