ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ .About Infura
Infura's development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It's powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura's infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.
The Lead Engineering role is responsible for playing a key role in the development, drive and delivery of software solutions. Responsibilities:
Perks of the Mesh
- Oversee day-to-day engineering team execution, including setting roadmaps and communicating project status to various audiences and working closely with product teams.
- Lead a team of Engineers focused on improving developer production, scalability, and testability of Infura's current and future products.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
- Create the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for Infura, focusing on productivity, testing, and release.
- Define the team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for all of Infura's products.
- Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
Opportunities for the Decentralized Future
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a leader with vision in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the attention. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Unlimited vacation
- Decentralized culture. We offer a new way of structuring an organization: holacratic (non-hierarchical) meaning you are free from hierarchical restraints, working in an environment that truly encourages all levels of collaboration.
- Remote work
- Global reach. Connect with brilliant minds across 6 continents as we continue to grow and build a diversified culture.
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that the next generation of technology presents an opportunity to craft a more just and equitable society.
- Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. The entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. For these platforms to scale to the order of millions or billions of users we have much work ahead. The team at ConsenSys is building technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities. We are always encouraging our community to push the boundaries with innovative dApps.
Click here for the latest updates from ConsenSys.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.