Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. Group Product Manager, Crypto Developer Platform
What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Coinbase's crypto developer platform, including infrastructure and APIs
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze key success metrics for developer products
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Work closely with developer relations to launch new products and drive awareness and adoption
What we look for in you:
- Passion for shipping developer tools such as client libraries, APIs, CLIs and beautifully readable documentation
- 5+ years as a product manager
- Developer Empathy: Excited about building great user experiences for developers
- Comfort across the developer stack from APIs to infrastructure
- Ability to manage a portfolio of developer products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Strong product discovery and research skills, especially in a 0-1 space.
- Experience managing/mentoring PMs
- Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience
Nice to Have
- Experience working with crypto developers
- Previous experience using social media to interact with developers for feedback
- Comfort speaking at major developer events