Our client, a publically listed, cloud-based development platform are looking for a Senior Strategy Analyst and Research to join their market intelligence and research team.
The Company have over 80 million users in 190 countries, and this team sits in between marketing, product, strategy to provide C-Level Management stategic analysis and real world insights to help shape the future of the Company.
The role will be perfect for someone that is looking to use their love of technology, strategy and data to help one of the fastest growing company's in the world strategize and find creative answers to complex problems.
The Role and Requirements
- Own all strategic consulting and research for a specific domain/market/category.
- Research, analyze and report on the landscape including trends, product lines, pricing/business models, and methods of operation.
- Execute custom research, due diligence, strategic analysis and recommendation by leveraging 1st and 3rd party sources.
- Have a deep understanding of channel strategies/marketing mix, brand measurement/health/tracking, and user journey across products in the B2C & B2B SaaS ecosystem.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis & build reports/dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding about key developments, determinants and dynamics within the market.
- Translate research data and findings into actionable/strategic insights using strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills.
Skills and Experience
- 2 Years of relevant experience as an analyst or researcher in a global tech company or similar
- Experience working with alternative data to analyze and research markets, products or companies
- Data visualization e.g., building custom dashboards, automating custom reports and delivering recommendations based on your work.
- Led Research end to end
- Working with third party API's
- STEM degree, or background in Mathemathics, statistics or economics
- Experience with R, Python and SQL, or similar scripting languages
Market competitive package, plus benefits, and Stock.