ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ . About Infura
Infura's development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It's powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura's infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.We are looking for a QA engineer who will:
- Quickly become deeply familiar with Infura and its many features and use cases
- Perform features analysis to create detailed test plans and test cases.
- Perform testing, triage test failures and report bugs.
- Write automated end-to-end tests
- Be a voice for quality, stability, and security in our product development and release processes
- Proactively contribute to team discussions about UX design, technical issues, sprint and roadmap planning, and improving team processes
- Be proficient and thoughtful with asynchronous and synchronous communication, giving and receiving feedback, and working independently and with a team
- Support their teammates' performance and growth
- Be successful working within a fully remote environment
- Bring respect, patience, and empathy to every interaction and relationship with coworkers and the community
- Bring hustle, enthusiasm, heart and a love of shipping bug free software to their work
Successful candidates will be proficient, or be able to quickly become proficient, in the following areas:
- functional and regression testing
- establishing QA processes and practices
- pull request review from a QA perspective
- debugging a NodeJs and ReactJS codebase
- writing automated tests with technologies such as selenium, WebDriver, Mocha, Jest, playwrite, Cypress, or PhantomJS.
- contributing to CI/CD processes
- Hands on testing of web sites and API endpoints
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.