Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Work on a "startup within a startup"
- Serve as a technical expert and trusted advisor to clients
- Conduct training and product demos over the web and in person
- Synthesize client feedback and make technical implementation recommendations
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with financial compliance departments as a consultant, sales engineer, or customer success manager
- Demonstrated existing understanding of customer business requirements
- Strong analytical skills: you can dig into the technical details of a problem and turn it into a proposed solution
- Demonstrated background and/or interest in digital assets