Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll work on:
Reporting to the Director of Account Management, you will own a book of business across different segments, verticals and geographies. You will begin by directly working with many of our incredible customers and enabling their success. You will jump in head first with customer onboarding, product adoption, ongoing advisory and nurture, upsell, and renewal programs offering feedback and ideas on how these programs can improve and impact our customers' LTV.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for our long-term, successful customer relationships based on mutual trust, transparency, and partnership. You will aspire to our four core values:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
We're looking for someone with 2+ years experience as an accomplished Account Manager or Customer Success Manager at a high growth B2B SaaS or Fintech organization. You have experience proactively managing a variety of customer relationships from launch to go-live, through renewal and the entire lifecycle in between including relevant expansion/upsell targets. You are obsessed with customer success and believe your number one responsibility is the best interests and growth enablement of your customer. You are comfortable with creating success plans to track customer outcomes while developing a deep understanding of their business goals, initiatives and use cases to support both short and long term goals and then realizing those into solid tangible outcomes. You are capable of engaging in strategic and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are comfortable negotiating and, most importantly, advising your customers. You have demonstrative success in directly managing long-term, commercial relationships with customers ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 500. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech, Cryptocurrencies or Financial Services.
Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive. Key Traits:
- Experience managing a BoB in the right touch and/or SMB segment, specializing in pre seed/series A startups while focusing customer on reasonable launch plan commitment and buy-in to drive strong TTV metrics
- Experience and interest in entrepreneurship with the ability to empathize the challenges and opportunities that come with launching a startup (start-ups, SMB and MM will be your BoB)
- Growth oriented mindset
- Impact- over ego-driven
- Acts of service are your native inclination
- Glass half full - challenges translate to opportunity
- High EQ-forward social skills
- Intuitive, pragmatic and curious about all the things!
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.