We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our outstanding Marketing & Communication division. We're looking for a driven individual with a willingness to get stuck in, a positive outlook and a track record of delivering great work. You will be more excited by output than process and enthusiastic, collaborative with a focus on delivering amazing work under challenging circumstances. You will understand technical concepts and systems and have an eye for UI & Design. More than anything you want to learn and shake up the status quo to make things better.
IO has fantastic products and it is our job as a team to help them shine. We're rapidly growing and have the ambition to produce best in class work. We work hard, don't take ourselves too seriously and are passionate about what we do and the difference we can make. We want to support you in your growth and the direction you wish to take in your career - you'll be working with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals and are always open to exploring new ways we can be better.Your mission
- Represent the authoritative source of all delivery status information on your projects
- Be a pro-active solution finder - positive and collaborative in your approach
- Act as key liaison between internal and external teams for delivery management
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Assist the Digital Deliveies Manager in identifying gaps in process or skills and implementing solutions
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget & timeline
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- An active participant in the project development process - inputting on solutions and providing feedback.
- 5+ years prior agency experience is highly preferred - most projects are digital in nature but some exposure to film & events would be helpful.
- Some experience facilitating a collaborative and creative environment whilst working remotely would be ideal.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service