ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, Truffle and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
We are looking for an outstanding Revenue Operations and Salesforce Manager that will lead our global sales operations, processes, reporting, training as well as our Salesforce implementation at a technical level.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a track record of successfully managing a Salesforce implementation and streamlining sales processes by adapting Salesforce accordingly. You will also handle all key aspects of sales reporting, acting as a core facilitator between Marketing, Sales and Finance. You will work closely with the sales team, supporting us in our day to day sales role and handling all Salesforce related requests. This role is part salesforce administrator, part technical project manager and trainer and part sales analyst. You will also be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform, its integration with our Marketing Automation Hubspot and Financial ERP Netsuite.Key duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits, upgrades, security reviews etc
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations, including with Hubspot, Boomi and Netsuite Financial
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new requests.
- Work with our Sales and Finance leadership teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities to streamline our sales processes and facilitate quote to cash and revenue recognition.
- Assist in training Sales users, and grow Salesforce skill set across our team to maximise Salesforce value for our organisation
- Serve as primary sales operation manager
- Create and maintain all global sales / revenue reportings against KPIs and manage regular communication on progress and sales activity with stakeholders, including coordination of Sales newsletters
- Support Sales team in execution of contracts and recording in Salesforce, being responsible for data quality checks so that all closed won opportunities, agreements details and products/services are correctly captured in Salesforce
- Provide periodic insight into sales pipeline, team productivity and other core operational metrics
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified
- Experience of implementing and administering a Salesforce Sales Cloud solution into a Sales organisation with dozens of products
- Cash to Quote experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research, reporting, presentation and analytical skills
- Experience rolling out and delivering process changes to a business
- Solid project management skills
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to create a world-class infrastructure and tools function in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment-apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.Why join ConsenSys? Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .