Intelletec has partnered with the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, they are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building great products at a great company. You will be working with a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the Company's success.
You will be collaborating daily in multiple areas throughout the Company including Marketing, Design, and Engineering.
You will offer the next level, features, and designs for their core social product. You'll be an advocate for their users from idea to prototype to the implementation of the product. You will need strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Passionate about creating great products
- Work with CPO and Product Team to fill product pipeline
- Work rapidly on new concepts and ideas
- Identify deficiencies and opportunities in current and future Product Roadmap
- Lead with well thought out new product idea introductions
- Own product lifecycle from prototype through development and scaling
- Collaborate with designers and dev teams to bring products to life
- Define clear plans with timelines and resources that meet deliverable deadlines
- Help define, build and manage a system to gain feedback from users
- Strong understanding of the current market and competitive trends
- Previous experience building products for the iPhone
- Previous mobile application development experience or related industry experience
- PM's with prior social/mobile app product, design, or dev experience
- Validated self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Extremely proactive, anticipating needs, and staying out ahead of them.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity, and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers, and direct reports.
Compensation & Perks:
- Very competitive salary
- Early employee "Founder-Level" equity compensation package
- Individual medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid holidays
"Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we'll work together to keep you that way."