Our client is one of the largest healthcare providers in the US and they are looking for a Senior Data Engineer based in their Wellesley office!
You will join the analytics and engineering team to help build the services that power a first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple. It helps drive healthy behaviour by combining your health history with your Apple Watch activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
As an Engineer, you will design and deliver cloud-native microservices for scalability, performance, and reliability. You will influence our overall strategy by helping define system architecture and champion best practices that enable a high-quality product. You will partner with data science, product, and marketing experts across the company to develop features that promote growth and improve health.
- 10+ years experience designing, building, and deploying microservices using Java and Spring Boot
- 10+ years experience designing, building, and deploying REST/Web Service APIs
- 5+ years experience developing solutions using Message Systems, including RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- 5+ years experience with at least one document-oriented DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Experience working within of containerization environments and infrastructure (e.g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with AWS or similar distributed architecture (EKS, MSK, EC2, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, Oracle, etc)
- Experience with at least one ORM (e.g Hibernate)
- Experience with building and testing automation with J-Unit or Cucumber.
- Experience maintaining complex shared Enterprise Java services - security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding standards.
- Knowledge with DevOps pipeline tools for code integration, automated testing, and deployment like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create advanced architectures and sustainable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience collaborating with product and non-technical partners