Our Client is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping enterprises secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in the modern enterprise is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud systems (e.g. SaaS & data infrastructure), and it's a herculean task for security teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for companies to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and APIs. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance.
As a Senior DevOps/SR Engineer at, you will design, build, and maintain the tools that make our engineering team efficient. You will be responsible for building and managing environments in AWS. This position is highly technical and a balance between engineering and operations. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and open to leading other team members. You'll be the backbone of the engineering team, and we are looking for a senior engineer passionate about CICD, scalable configs as code, and developer-facing tooling.
- Drive, implement, support and maintain infrastructure services with a primary focus on technologies like Kubernetes, Envoy, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Collaborate and evangelize the right cloud solutions throughout the business by creating a visionary direction and road map for Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Implement automation to perform the day to day operations functions of the cloud platform working across all teams
- Develop, monitor and build alerts around error conditions and performance
- Work in a fast-paced environment while participating in conceptualizing and building CI/CD pipelines
- Be on-call as needed to support the infrastructure and our systems and drive philosophies around site reliability
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of hands-on experience in infrastructure engineering
- 3+ years of experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- 2+ year experience with container technologies
- Experience working in high availability and scalable SaaS or consumer technologies
- Experience deploying high available and scalable, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container orchestration tools like K8
- Strong working knowledge using service meshes
- Robust knowledge of Cloud formation Terraform, Ansible)
- Hands-on experience implementing AWS services such as: EC2 Load Balancing, VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect, NAT Gateway, VPN, EC2 Networking, Transit Gateway, Global Accelerator
- Working experience deploying container applications with helm charts
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog and on-call tooling like PagerDuty
- Experience architecting, implementing, and managing environments in AWS