Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a key member of Talent Management, you will join a team focused on enabling Circle's employees to have the best experience possible while growing their careers with us. Your responsibilities and contributions will nurture and grow our employees' learning and development by helping us implement Circle University. You will partner with Circle employees at both the individual and manager level to unlock the highest potential in our employees by developing and implementing training materials and programs. We are looking for someone who is first and foremost passionate about the capacity for learning and development to significantly impact an employee's success. We particularly value candidates who are also ambitious, have a 'no job is beneath me' attitude, are highly motivated, and seek a collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment. If you are dedicated to enable the success of fellow Circle employees - and will work tirelessly to do so, your career at Circle has the potential to grow exponentially. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Partner in the development, implementation, and facilitation of Circle University - a hub for a learning and development program that includes training in management, career development, employee on-boarding, and product & industry subject matter.
- Support the implementation, content, employee experience and on-going maintenance of our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Lead our semi-annual engagement survey as well as more frequent pulse surveys and leverage survey data to help drive informed training programs and content.
- Create personalized development programs for the specific needs of teams and managers.
- Collaborate with business leaders to procure and create learning content.
- Assist with general employee relations issues and investigations, including performance improvement plans, employee inquiries, employee exits and offboarding.
- Drive a culture that embraces our mission and values and ultimately drives learning, growth, and development.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - You have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - You seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - You are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - You seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years of experience with Human Resources including business partnering, organizational development, and learning & development.
- Familiarity with crypto, economics, financial systems, and/or payments is strongly preferred.
- Ability to educate and train employees on a variety of subject matter.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance your career.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can-do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.