Do you have a passion for Cyber Security? Have you developed and executed a targeted Channel Partner program from scratch? If so, we would like to speak with you. We are looking for a Partner Business Manager to establish an indirect route to the market ecosystem including traditional VAR's/VAS and focus on partners who know cybersecurity.
Our client is seeking a Business Partner Manager to build out an EMEA channel
Day to Day Responsibilities.
- Partner with Field Sales to develop assigned partners, and drive partner engagement
- Successfully penetrate and drive execution with key partners in order to meet sales growth within the region
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization's management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Bring a sense of urgency to partners and alliance partners.
- Minimum of 6+ years' enterprise sales and channel sales development
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment
- Previous experience developing channel relationship with non-traditional VAR's/VAS
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in business, marketing, or engineering