ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.About the Role:
ConsenSys is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the APAC office to truly pioneer the Marketing Effort in the region. We currently have a strong global Marketing team across direct and institutional products., Our next step is to broaden the company's reach in the APAC region to build visibility amongst Enterprise level businesses and the Blockchain Community.What will you be doing?
You will be reporting into the global Institutional Marketing team to align and execute the APAC strategy across channels and products.
This role will coordinate and develop the APAC Marketing Strategy, and execute on the strategy through go-live and monitoring campaigns. It will involve both creating the strategy for Content, Email, Social Media, Communications, and Events, as well as developing and curating content and collateral. This will also include managing the balance between Digital and Offline activities to generate true ROI on campaigns. These deliverables will be coordinated and aligned with the global marketing team standards and procedures.
You will be accountable to and partnering very closely with the APAC team, in particular, the Business Development Team to identify key market opportunities to support, such as PR, Events and the Blockchain Community.
You will be responsible for developing processes for the APAC region, coordinating to develop bespoke processes suited for the APAC region.
Importantly you will be a representative for ConsenSys at industry events and be a spokesperson for all things ConsenSys in the APAC Region. This means you need to be comfortable networking, communicating with potential stakeholders/clients and presenting the best of ConsenSys.Required Skills:
Bonus Points for:
- Degree or above with major in Branding Management, Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Advertising is preferred
At least 5 years of relevant B2B and B2C marketing experience
- You would have had experience in both Offline and Online Marketing functions, from an execution and a strategic standpoint. Including but not limited to; Social Media, Growth, PR, Events, Communications and Content Strategy.
- You are incredibly organized and have strong project management skills
- You will have demonstrable experience of being a natural but intelligent creative, who understands the balance between creativity, commerciality and being analytical.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding verbal/written skills, including and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to understand and communicate to diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiar in working with international organizations that influence business trade & policies
- Have a good understanding of local social, cultural, and business environments of various countries in the APAC/ASEAN Region
- Experience in working in & have good relations with global news outlets preferably headquartered in an APAC/ASEAN country
- Developing & scale go-to-market programs for our integration and resell partners to drive leads and monetize partnerships.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
What's in it for you?
- Experience in technical/developer communities, open source projects, or similar developer groups.
- Familiarity with modern programming languages is not required but would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Experience working in a globally distributed and/or remote team
- You will be joining the most exciting business globally, truly pioneering Blockchain Technology like no other business in the market. You will be instrumental in building a business with huge potential!
- Just like our technology we are a completely decentralized team, with work flexibility a natural environment for us. A vibrant culture, based on transparency, ownership, and accountability.
At ConsenSys, we strive to take into account the personal circumstances of our team members, and in return we ask for your understanding and flexibility. We have physical offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris and Hong Kong. Some of our team members work from home in other countries and cities. Occasional travel will be required for client meetings, and some projects may require being at the client's location. To be employed in a country, you need to have an existing employment visa in that country and speak the local language fluently.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .