Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a critical early member of our global Customer Support team, you'll spend most of your time working directly with our customers and ensuring they have a stellar experience using our suite of products and services. You will come to work everyday excited and ready to play a crucial role in helping our customers gain long-term value from our innovative technology.
If you enjoy working with organizations of all sizes and you get satisfaction in delighting customers and exceeding expectations with every interaction, we want to hear from you. We're looking for someone who:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Has insatiable attention to detail - You pay attention to the little things and appreciate nuance
- Enjoys teaching and helping others
- Is able to write clearly, efficiently, and effectively
- Is comfortable discussing complex technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and can effectively communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Can empathize with customers and quickly grasp the root of their issues they're trying to overcome
- Enjoys the challenge of solving open-ended problems in a timely manner
- Loves constantly learning about an evolving technical product
- Can leverage data to make decisions
- Can skillfully manage multiple competing priorities to achieve results
- Is excited to take on new projects, which might involve adopting new skill sets, or becoming a subject matter expert in a new domain
- Has an interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
Extra points if you have:
- 2+ years prior experience in a technical customer-facing role
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate procedural friction while continuing to build scalable processes
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.)
- Familiarity with web/m obile development
- Familiarity with SQL and comfort building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (using SQL in current or previous role/s)
- Familiarity with economics, banking, finan cial services, capital markets, or payments businesses
- Fluency in a language other than English
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.