Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Revenue & Partnerships, you will be responsible for amplifying and boosting sales productivity for the Global Revenue Team. You will own all aspects of data and CRM management, sales forecasting, performance management, sales process optimization, territory planning, quota setting, and compensation administration. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Build a data-driven Revenue Operations function to enable Circle's global and rapidly growing Sales, Account Management, and Alliances teams to execute against revenue and KPI targets
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards based on key performance metrics
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM
- Own sales and revenue forecasting
- Define sales territories, headcount planning, capacity models, and quota allocation
- Alongside Accounting, Finance, Legal and Talent, develop and execute Sales Incentive Compensation Plans for the Global Revenue Team
- Develop and own new employee onboarding and training programs for the Global Revenue Team
- Procure, manage, and roll out necessary tools and software licenses for the Global Revenue Team
- Manage and control departmental expenditures
- Over time, build and manage a team of direct reports on the Revenue Operations team
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 7+ years of experience working in Sales, Business, or Marketing Operations
- Expert in BI tools and CRM systems (such as Tableau and Hubspot)
- Superior project management skills
- Superior analytical mindset with an innate ability to proactively identify trends and provide recommendations
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.