Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management (KM), supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, localization efforts, and internal CX training. We are looking for a hardworking, solutions-focused Program Manager to join our remote team and support learning and development (L&D) for our various BPO partners.
As Program Manager, BPO Learning and Development, you will be responsible for the ongoing oversight and rollout strategy for current or upcoming learning initiatives, communication of all learning BPO projects or products initiatives, and supporting various partners to see overall learning and development initiatives with our partners to completion. This position works directly with Coinbase's clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget, and schedule. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Oversight of L&D multiple projects containing various levels of complexity and scope across multiple vendors
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive L&D program management strategy
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine efficacy of ongoing and net new training programs
- Act as the primary liaison between the clients, vendors, and various Coinbase departments involved for all L&D related issues
- Provide communication and services to all BPO clients regarding the L&D project program strategy and status of open L&D projects
- Collaborate and influence multiple partners, at all levels, within the company to ensure L&D project objectives and performance standards are met
- Lead weekly status meetings and provide metrics to executive leadership for BPO L&D-relevant items
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals and quickly implement course correction techniques where needed
- Confer with appropriate personnel to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems and procedures as relevant to L&D
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Coinbase business needs with respect to all BPO processes and workflows
- Work on special projects or tasks as assigned
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years program management experience
- Ability to lead changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans
- Experience in assessing information regarding issues and potential challenges that may impact the BPO L&D
- Confirmed expertise with different learning modalities
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting the success of individuals in a high-performance environment across multiple global sites and languages
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving product and strategically respond to customer needs
- Sophisticated Excel user
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
- Experience with tech tools for L&D, including: CRM, LMS, CMS, DAM, in-app guidance, knowledge base/internal documentation software
- Previous experience running RFPs and working with external vendors
- Training and facilitation experience