This early stage client is looking for their first Product Manager in the history of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to build the role from the ground up and develop best practices that will influence the future of how they work. They are looking for someone who is collaborative, has deep user empathy, and is a skilled communicator and arbitrator. Solving problems and being customer-centric should motivate you.
You will be working closely with stakeholders across Engineering, Design, and Support to understand who their users are and strategize the future of how their product should be shaped. While they are data-driven, they are not obsessed with funnels and click throughs. It's not about optimizing revenue, but having the singular goal to develop the best product on the market for their passionate user base. You will be driving projects across the product at a high level, lead brainstorming sessions and be the glue between the teams.
- Developing a deep understanding of users and their needs
- Driving planning and prioritization for the team
- Working cross functionally with design, engineering and support teams to develop new features and improve existing ones
- Helping the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging
- Experience with improving processes and creating ways to collaborate
- Experience with ingesting and communicating technical concepts
- Project management tools such as Trello, Asana, etc.
- Data analytics tools such as Google Analytics