Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management, supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, localization efforts, and training . We are looking for a talented, proactive training specialist to join our remote team and support teams based around the world.
As training lead, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of e-learning and instructor-led training plans for analysts supporting institutional clients, in line with business objectives and strategies. You would also partner with functional leadership, our quality assurance team, and CX analysts to understand learning and development opportunities within the team, modifying existing trainings and adding content to our training library as necessary. You have a passion for education, especially e-learning, and the opportunities it affords people. What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Craft e-learning modules within our LMS environment and deliver instructor-led training remotely to analysts supporting our institutional clients.
- Ensure complex and technical aspects of our workflows are approachable to support analysts.
- Deep dive into our operational procedures to identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps to upskill team performance.
- Work with management in the effort to improve, modify, and streamline training processes to address inefficiencies, control gaps, manage constantly evolving products, and ensure all training experiences meet the Coinbase level of quality.
- Maintain knowledge management material, training content, and change management for the Global Client Services team.
- Understand training effectiveness metrics, working with management to analyze data and review, editing and redesigning existing curriculum as needed.
- Understand and be able to address with high accuracy customer issues the Global Client Services team handles.
Nice to haves
- 2-3 years experience serving institutional clients in a traditional brokerage, asset management, custodian, or trading context; or experience serving crypto-first investors.
- Experience and strong interest in creating and delivering training curriculum.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud or other relevant operational domains.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
- Experience in developing and delivery of content via rapid development tools and learning management systems.
- Experience training and facilitating groups of at least 20 people in physical and remote environments.
- Subject matter expertise and experience in crypto and financial services, ideally in client services, sales, payments, compliance, and/or risk operations.
- Experience in project management, analytics, or quality assurance.
- Degree in business, finance, customer experience, and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, Excel, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.