Intelletec is working with one of the leading global brands who work alongside some of the world's best athletes. Due to the rapid growth of their Data Science team, we are looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist across their Research and Analytics team.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will join a team of data scientists that are embedded within the Engagement and Activity product teams. You will further the data science and analytics strategy, working to drive measurable impact in multiple classifications of business success.
Are you ready to make a career-altering difference in driving one of the world's largest fitness brands to new digital heights?
- Advanced quantitative degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in sport psychology, habit formation, and user engagement a plus.
- Has a strong problem solving and analytical mindset.
- The ability to think creatively with data, formulate and get tractions around new ideas, and bring a new perspective to business and engineering partners.
- Implementation experience in digital optimization, A/B and multivariate test implementation, analysis and business reviews.
- Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members, business stakeholders and leadership.
- Experience working with real-world, structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to execute on and give feedback in multiple data environments involving complex joins, data cleaning, and feature creation using SQL or SQL based languages ( Hive ).
- Core mathematical ability to apply state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling in a programming language like R or Python to understand patterns and provide insights is required.
- Demonstrated skillset to work with analytics toolkits on large data sets.
- Excellent communications skills, in particular, the ability to communicate technical content to general audience in presentation and meeting format.
- Prior experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
- In-depth background in mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of applied data science.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to multi-task across different functions of the business, and switch workstreams and handle many different levels of requests.