My client is a Series C startup with over $90M in funding. They offer a scalable, behaviour-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud, and mobile. They were ranked in the top 100 most promising AI companies in the world by CBInsights. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to hire another DevOps Engineer to their growing team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge, sophisticated front end systems with highly scalable backends, handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to get real-time insights. If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth join us!
What you will be doing...
- Understanding customer requirements and project goals
- Implementing various development, testing and automation tools
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Work with customers on scaling solutions
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing code bugs
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience with containerized environments and micro services
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent