We are searching for an experienced and innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement system designs that will meet our customers' needs. You will support Technical Consultants and Project Managers in gathering technical requirements and functional specifications from clients. You will assess the latest technologies, blockchain research and internal products to identify areas in need of improvement, and oversee development teams. We specifically want someone who has customer-facing experience, and can seamlessly gather and analyze customer requirements and transform them into an actionable architecture that can be implemented by the Professional Services Group's development teams.Your mission
- You will work within IOHK's Professional Services Group to help our clients solve business problems by designing products that will be implemented using the latest blockchain technologies.
- You have a talent for explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and are effective at providing technical guidance. You enjoy being challenged.
- You have strong facilitation skills, are able to encourage clear articulation of the business issues, and promote effective solution design.
- You excel at thinking critically, analysis, troubleshooting, and solving problems.
- You have experience in managing customers' expectations and dealing directly with external clients.
- Good knowledge of data systems, security, data structures, and networking protocols.
- Experience leading technical software development teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers at all levels.
- Curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies, and developing innovative solutions.
- Business/customer-oriented with a collaborative mindset.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to the nature of this role, we are ideally searching for someone in African or European time zones. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service