As a Technical Recruiter at IOHK you will be responsible for sourcing the very best individuals to join our fantastic team in this role you will be part of our team in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. You will be an experienced, focused and highly driven individual with a passion to continue to drive and build the recruitment function at IOHK. You will work collaboratively with current team members and be able to gain the trust and respect of your internal clients. Your Mission
- Source candidates using both traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- Speak with candidates and stakeholders on a highly technical level.
- Post vacancies and manage the recruitment life cycle through to submitting requisition forms to HR.
- Solicit referrals from current IOHK service providers.
- Critically review CVs in our recruitment database and match candidates to internal reviewers.
- Maintain contact with candidates, so they are informed at each stage of the process and ensure they have a good experience of the recruitment process.
- Review recruitment policies and processes, to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Ideally 3+ years of recruitment experience (agency or internal).
- A passion or interest in blockchain & cryptocurrency is a bonus
- Experience of recruiting technical roles - developers (Scala), QA/SDET, product & project managers, business analysts.
- Strong interest in technology and staying up to date with new technologies.
- The ability to work with and support stakeholders / senior management through the recruitment process
This role is based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan