As Senior UI Engineer, you will be involved in architectural decisions of an early stage product and deliver main user-facing features while working with cutting-edge technologies. You'll be joining the UI team, a group of experienced professionals dedicated to bringing the mission of "making data delightful" to life.
You have a passion for creating high-quality user experiences working closely with skilled product owners, UI/UX designers and other engineers, and you have solid experience building single page applications using React, Redux, CSS3 and HTML5. Ideally, you will also have worked with Node.js in high-volume, production environments. As an engineer, you will be part of a small agile team where you will have continued opportunity to learn, grow and mentor junior engineers. We look for a collaborative team member who is self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Bachelors or higher in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience building high-quality, secure presentation layers for high visibility websites/webapps
- 2 years experience with React in production
- Proficiency with CSS3, Sass, and Mixins - knowledge of GSAP would be a plus
- Experience with:
- Node.js/Express.js in high-volume, production systems
- Building libraries and shared components that can be extensible and used across an application by the rest of the team