SENIOR TAX MANAGER - TRANSFER PRICING & PLANNING
We have partnered with a global leader who owns and operates subscription-based services focused largely on analytics; providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation.
They are seeing a Senior Tax Manager of Transfer Pricing & Planning with 6+ years experience; you will be responsible for the transfer pricing function including monthly invoice review and preparation and transfer pricing calculation. As well as preparation, review, and coordination of all functional analysis, transfer pricing audits and country by country reporting.
- Responsible for the global transfer pricing function, including BEPS reporting, permanent establishment research, withholding tax, treaty research, and memos, transfer pricing calculations, invoicing and forecasting models.
- Perform functional analysis for all business units, understand the global transfer pricing methodology
- Responsible for forecasting tax cash paid and effective tax rate.
- Support foreign locations in minimizing U.S. and local country income, customs and VAT taxes.
- Prepare and review as needed, all BEPS related reports and international tax compliance for related party transactions.
- Coordinate preparation of local foreign statutory financial statements as it pertains to intercompany transactions
- Perform detailed and accurate research on all tax compliance matters as needed to ensure that the tax filing positions for intercompany transactions are supported by sound tax positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Advanced degree a plus
- CPA certification preferred
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in tax and working in a global tax environment with transfer pricing
US Citizens and Green Card holders, or those with rights to work in the USA without VISA sponsorship are encouraged to apply.