This Series A company is looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join a fast growing Austin startup in the exciting domain of APIs and API Design Management. The CSE position is a technical customer-facing role with a focus on helping customers achieve success in their use of the product. You will work with customers by helping answer questions, solving problems, and ultimately being the voice of the customer.
- Answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide deep technical support for customers across a wide array of topics.
- Engage with customers and fellow employees to solve critical, complex issues related to products in a timely manner.
- Deliver a great customer service experience with each customer interaction
- Assist in writing, reviewing, and maintaining product documentation
- Participate in a working hours on-call rotation for urgent customer issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- Previous experience in Support, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, or other technical fields
- Solid understanding of the modern web application stack. You are familiar with one or more of the following technologies: Typescript, React, GraphQL, REST, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes/Docker, nginx
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work and interact in a group or team
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to independently troubleshoot problems and identify workarounds
- Self-motivated with a strong learning-orientation
Preferred but not Required
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of OpenAPI/Swagger, CI/CD, cloud technologies, applications development
- Experience working with internal Sales/Marketing, Software Engineering, and/or Customer Success teams
- Professional Services experience in an open-source or enterprise software company