Customer Care Department - a group of experts who use our unique understanding of our products to provide support and inspiration to over 165 million users around the world! We're responsible for collecting valuable user feedback to improve our products and play a vital part in moving the company forward. We work in small teams to allow everyone to express their creativity and never stop learning.
- A tech-oriented manager with 2-3 years experience leading a customer-facing team.
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and straddle both the micro-tactical and strategic like a star.
- You're motivated, independent and exceptional at project management and organization.
- You believe in data and are passionate about technology's ability to improve people's lives.
- You also have experience working on a global team.
- Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with customers, and collaborate comfortably with colleagues ranging from entry to C-level in various global locations.
- You're methodical and detail-oriented, and have experience leading a team in that spirit.
- Must be Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will:
- Mentor, advise, and lead your team members in their journey to best support our users while achieving their collective and individual KPIs.
- Participate in global and cross-company projects to improve our products and optimize our users' experience.
- See the big picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users' experience is the best possible.