Intelletec has partnered with the First supply chain company--uses cutting-edge A.I. to massively reduce food waste and increase profits!
We are working with a fast-growing tech company in San Francisco who are solving the big problems around food waste and the fresh food supply chain. They are using cutting-edge AI combined with thoughtful design to enhance decision-making and optimize store workflows. The results are powerful: in live deployments in grocery stores, they have demonstrated the potential to double profits and reduce food waste by 50%.
They are growing fast and are in partnership with 4 large regional grocers representing 500+ stores and >$10B in revenue. Backers include Innovation Endeavors (former Google CEO Eric Schmidt's firm) and Baseline Ventures (first money in Stitchfix, SoFi, Heroku, Instagram).
Due to rapid growth, our client is seeking Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join the team. Sereis A Start-Up located in San Francisco, CA
What will you be doing?
- Building fast and reliable data pipelines that enable training machine learning models over billions of historical data points collected from tens of thousands of retail stores across the US.
- Integrating with our customers' infrastructure, which includes a variety of contemporary and legacy IT systems. Setting up data feeds from the customers' systems.
- Maintaining transactional, analytic, and NoSQL databases and data lakes over terabytes of data.
- Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of experts in machine learning, data scientists, design, software engineering, and business process optimization
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.2+ years of work experience.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of databases, data lakes, data pipelines, SQL. Experience with big data frameworks such as Apache Spark is a big plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and other cloud providers.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and/or devops expertise are a plus. Experience with data visualization is a plus.