Our early-stage startup in San Francisco is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join their early-stage team in San Francisco
Our client is on a mission to make factory operations as intuitive and responsive as reading Google maps. We use computer vision to deliver next-generation asset-tracking for factory operations teams at any stage of automation.
The company is led by a young and scrappy team of Stanford engineers. As part of the founding team, you will be an instrumental part of the growth, architecture, and culture of the company. You will have exposure to computer vision technologies, creative thinking, AI/ML, industrial manufacturing plants, and machine vision.
- You love to code. You pick up new languages, databases, and frameworks because you have a thirst for more.
- You have experience. You have 3-5 years of experience working with startups, particularly in the manufacturing space, computer vision, or AI/ML, or all three.
- You're an AI god. You experiment with new techniques in your free time and can intelligently use open-source frameworks to solve a problem quickly. You have the intuition to tune hyper-parameters and tweak architectures.
- You're resourceful. You enjoy working with limited resource. You do not get bogged down in dead ends and can repurpose existing code to solve a new task.
- You are passionate. You care about the product and put everything into the next phase of the project.
- You're quick. You value pushing product out as quickly as possible and getting it done before it's perfect. Optimization and tweaking come later.
- You'll touch every aspect of the product. You will work across the stack, picking up new languages, in addition to frameworks and databases.
- Your passion is infectious. You can't help but talk about your product and company at every happy hour that you attend. You're always selling.
Strong base salary plus equity on offer