ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and decentralized finance activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.This role is part of ConsenSys Professional Services.
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we work with the world's leading Fortune 500 corporations and governments to design, develop and deploy blockchain platforms that create real business value. Our customers and partners include many of the largest global banks, Microsoft, the European Commission, komgo and Covantis. We work as an agile, globally integrated team of approximately 150 engineers, designers, consultants, architects, scrum masters and program managers.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. To explore our products and solutions, visit here !The Role
The business analyst will play an integral part in supporting the successful outcomes of all Enterprise activities and first and foremost project delivery. This person will be responsible for translating a set of business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables. In addition this person might also be involved in business development presentations, business planning, fundraising decks, and training material.
From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely with the Professional Services team to design and visualize decentralized systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
From a research standpoint, the business analyst/associate must be proficient at conducting market research, compiling / modeling data, building business models, understanding and articulating business processes and user flows, and creating supporting written and visual documentation.
In addition to core delivery activities, the expectation is that BAs will also be involved in winning new business: producing RFPs; conducting market, industry or client research; modeling data and performing analysis on results.Job requirements
We are looking for someone who is familiar with and has developed baseline expertise in blockchain technology, with 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, or a similar role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology. You must be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.Proven experience in the following areas is required:
Why join ConsenSys?
- Proven Business Analysis experience within a digital web environment
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience in finance and blockchain technology
- Experience with the following responsibilities
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Build business and financial models
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .