ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ . Contract Position: 6 MonthsResponsibilities:
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and owning all aspects of recruiting process: defining jobs and specs, sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating and closing
- Developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Becoming quickly immersed into the culture and business needs of ConsenSys
- Owning special projects as they arise, offering unique opportunities for leadership development and growth
- This could be assessment of new recruiting services / technologies, creating and implementing development and rotational programs, cross-functional projects, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of industry awareness, understanding the startup, tech, and Ethereum/Blockchain landscape to keep tabs on emerging and transitioning businesses, industry news, competitive analysis, etc.
- Representing ConsenSys at industry and networking events
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points:
- Full cycle recruiting experience and a track record of hiring elite engineering and research talent
- Startup or entrepreneurial company experience preferred
- Demonstrated success implementing innovative ways to attract and retain candidates
- Self-confident, self-motivated and highly-organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency using ATS systems and sourcing tools
- Kind, humble, and thoughtful
- Ability to focus on the details, but also understand the bigger picture
- Interest in new technology, Blockchain, and/or Ethereum
Why join ConsenSys? Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.