ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net . Contract Position: 6 MonthsResponsibilities:
- Coordinating meetings and interviews through our recruitment system (Greenhouse) and Google Calendar, ensuring that invitations, supporting documentation and required resources are sent out.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering a fantastic recruitment experience for all candidates
- Coordinating candidate travel when necessary and process related expenses
- Helping to process offers and assist with onboarding new joiners
- Carrying out reference / background checks
- Supporting teams with recruitment projects as required, such as preparing candidate packs and associated materials for recruitment events
- Creating and posting jobs on internal and external job boards
- Updating and maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Running standard reports from the recruitment system to ensure an effective flow of management information to internal stakeholders
- Arranging meetings/calls between the recruitment team and internal and external stakeholders
- Exercising judgement and escalating queries where appropriate
- Acting as an efficient ambassador for the Recruitment team at all times
- Pro-actively contributing to initiatives and/or projects across all teams as required
Bonus points (not essential)
- You enjoy working in an ever changing landscape.
- You're a natural people-person, and you're great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable getting on with tasks autonomously
- You possess outstanding organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- You have experience of regularly arranging an average of at least 10-20 interviews per week
- You have experience of comfortably tracking at least 40 concurrent interviews at any one time
- You are resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook (we're a cheerful bunch here!)
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with an eye for detail
- You exercise a high level of professional judgement and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- You're already comfortable using ATS systems, Word, Excel, calendar and email systems (experience using Google Calendar / G-Suite would be advantageous)
Here are some of the perks of being part of the totally unique organisation that is ConsenSys:
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes
- Experience working remotely
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.