ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, developers, crypto and DeFi investors and users. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.About the Codefi product group
Codefi is the blockchain application suite powering commerce and finance, built to optimize business processes and digitize financial instruments as well as enabling and growing decentralised finance (DeFi). Codefi is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution and builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both Enterprise and crypto/DeFi and multiple blockchain verticals (assets, payments, workflows, data, etc.). The product group is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.What you'll get to work on:
As Agile Project/Delivery Manager within ConsenSys Codefi you will be joining a multi-faceted and dynamic product group with multiple product and engineering teams delivering advanced SaaS APIs, decentralised applications (Dapps) and platforms across multiple verticals and use cases.Your job will be to
- Foster a strong Agile culture
- Lead the development of autonomous, self-managed teams
- Regularly assess the team's maturity, health, efficiency and composition, relentlessly striving for team cohesion and delivery excellence
- Continuously assess a team's current situation and adapt planning tools, Agile methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable delivery
- Mentor teams as you partner with fellow leaders to foster an open, transparent development environment
- Liaise with other product, professionals services and customer success teams to ensure smooth delivery and communication
- Contribute to resourcing and staffing of delivery teams
- Report on team health and performance as and as contribute to resource management
This role will lead our effort to build agile teams and culture within ConsenSys Codefi and drive them to operational excellence. This will also involve contributing as Scrum Master across several product teams where needed and building out teams' capacity to apply Agile practises with excellence and self-manage.
This role requires strong Agile experience and working as project manager, SCRUM Master and/or delivery manager.Required Skills
Bonus Points for
- Fluent in-and avid advocate of- Agile best practices
- Successfully lead teams using a variety of Agile practices including Scrum, Kanban and Lean Product Management
- Track record of improving teams health and performance
- 5-7 years of experience working with teams in an Agile environment as a Producer, Agile Coach, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, and ideally experience working with or leading a team through a full product cycle, from ideation to production
- Able to identify, upskill, develop and hire Agile leaders
- A delivery-focused leader: you guide teams down the right paths even if they're unpopular or difficult to traverse to ensure they provide optimal value
- A motivational mentor: you keep teams focused on results, growth and actionable feedback
- Expertise of project management tools, content management tools, product roadmap tools
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience in Fintech and financial services use cases
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to create a world-class delivery organisation in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment-apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, team leads at leading tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society. We believe that there is an opportunity to bring the remaining 2 billion unbanked people into the global economy and to radically transform our society for the enrichment of humankind
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is less than 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .