Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
We are looking for a Program manager to join our Talent Operations team. This person will own, build, and execute strategic programs to empower Coinbase to hire effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to solve for trends in a programmatic and systematic way to create a more proactive approach to hiring talent. If you have an aptitude to think creatively about new ways to solve problems and are fearless in trying new things, you could have an incredible impact on the success of Coinbase's talent organization. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Be the subject matter expert in assigned functional areas, identifying opportunities for improvement and best practice sharing while supporting learning and execution of optimal processes in a data driven culture.
- Identifying areas of operational improvement for Recruiting Partners and hiring teams, and developing plans for process changes and issues resolution
- Lead projects from initiation through to execution in order to scale and operationalize programs across Recruiting and the Business
- Manage and refine programs on an on-going basis
- Influence, manage relationships and drive impact through a cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of partners in Recruiting, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, People Analytics and Technical business stakeholders
- Effectively leverage data to propose solutions, track program key performance indicators and insights. Identify trends, ensure projects and programs align to company priorities and hiring goals.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience and expertise
- Demonstrated experience taking a project/program from inception to completion
- Proven track record of leading impactful recruiting partnerships and delivering results with clear success metrics