Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you will partner with our sourcing team to define sourcing strategy and actively build our technical team here at Coinbase. Coinbase is searching for top engineers, product managers, and designers who can build the future of digital currency and we need someone who can discover creative, out of the box sourcing solutions. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Supporting the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Collaborate with Recruiting and the business on sourcing strategy
- Monitor team metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Contact and engage passive candidates in a highly competitive market
- Qualifying candidates for technical, product and cultural fit
- Staying abreast of news in the tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 5+ years of sourcing experience with in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- Prior experience defining and executing on sourcing strategies to engage and activate passive talent through multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers