Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a talented, driven and ambitious Talent Acquisition Associate to join our growing team to support Blockchain.com's continued expansion. The perfect candidate will have a background in technical hiring, but will also be willing and able to jump into running roles across other areas too; such as product, design, finance, customer success and operations.
The role will be based in London, the US or Europe, and will report into the Talent Lead. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding.
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools where necessary, allowing you to identify and engage the best talent using the right tool for the job.
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical recruitment, with further experience in product, design or corporate/finance recruitment a plus.
- You must be self-motivated, tenacious and driven, operating with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must value delivery, and have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation and follow through.
- You must be able to identify problems and drive change where necessary.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.