Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which now stands at 4.3+ billion in circulation. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Product Manager, Internal Systems you will own the planning and rollout of systems that enable our business and operations teams to excel at their functions. You will interface with various internal stakeholders and have a unique opportunity to directly impact the quality and efficiency of business processes that are the foundation for delivering great customer experiences across Circle's products. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Partner with internal sales, account management, customer support, risk & compliance operations, accounting and finance teams to understand their tooling requirements and translate those into business processes, business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with product designers to devise optimal internal user experiences.
- Communicate internal systems vision, strategy and roadmap with all stakeholders, and gain alignment as well as unblock progress.
- Specify internal systems needs in the form of requirements documents and user stories. Manage multiple projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of internal systems releases.
- Own the rollout of improvements as well as the introduction of new business processes and systems across internal teams, ensuring maximum buy in, education and adoption through deep empathy, collaboration and business acumen.
- Design strategies for retirement of legacy internal systems and manage the transition to new tooling.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- You have 3+ years of product management, technical program management or operations management experience.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- You have successfully built, rolled out and operated software for internal business users, particularly in domains such as customer relationship management & support, accounting, billing, business intelligence and reporting. You are passionate about business process modeling and continuously improving business workflows.
- You are curious and resourceful when it comes to learning in detail the various specific intricacies of functions such as sales, account management, customer support, risk & compliance operations, accounting, etc.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion - you don't need to work from a script.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.