Back To All Jobs Product Lead, Brokerage
San Francisco, CA Help us build the world's leading retail brokerage for digital assets.
We're looking for a visionary, hands-on product leader to drive Coinbase.com and our mobile applications on iOS and Android.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Our brokerage product is a vital part of that first step.
Two core principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, be the easiest to use. Those principles guide every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security. Responsibilities
- Drive the global product vision, strategy, and goals for our brokerage products (including Coinbase.com and the Coinbase iOS and Android apps)
- Work hands-on with our design and engineering teams to deliver a trustworthy, easy to use experience
- Leverage tools built by our data teams to make informed, experiment-driven decisions
- Collaborate with our Support team to be the voice of the Coinbase customer
- Foster growth across the team through retrospectives and continuous feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products
- The ability to lead through influence and inspire those around you
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams
- A clear understanding of design tradeoffs
- Experience making data driven decisions
- Excellent references
- Preferred: Experience building mobile applications published on iOS and/or Android
- Preferred: Knowledge of digital currencies and brokerages